Some answers to the most frequently asked questions
How are the resins and substances sold in bulk packaged ?
Goods sold in bulk are packaged in sachets or plastic pots. We draw your attention to the fact that if you order several units of the same item, they will be combined into a single container. For example, if you order 5 units of 50g of myrrh, you will receive one single 250g sachet of myrrh and not five 50g sachets.
Of course, we can also send you the goods separately, but this must be requested upon ordering.
How long is the delivery time ?
Generally, orders are shipped within 24 – 48 hours following receipt of payment.
The delivery times are 48 hours but of course this depends on the efficiency of the postal service. For these reasons, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time. To France and Monaco, allow 3 days delivery time and approx. 1 week to other EC coutries.
I’ve placed an order but have not received confirmation.
You need to go to the end of the ordering process and click on "Buy now". A confirmation will be sent to you automatically within a few seconds.
Perhaps you mistyped your email address when opening your account ? Verify this and do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the contact form.
I’ve placed an order and chosen advance payment (bank transfer). How long will the ordered items remain reserved ?
Once you confirm your order, the items will not be available to other visitors. In order to make the products available to other customers if you change your mind or do not pay for the order, we will put the items back online after a period of one week starting from the date the order was placed.
If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact us to request additional time or inquire about product availability.
I have purchased some items but when I reach the basket the "Checkout" button does not appear.
If your order total is less than 25.00 CHF (excluding shipping), you will not be able to continue. If this is the case, you will need to add items in order to reach this total.
I cannot order an item because the ‘"Add to basket" button is not visible.
1. The product is not in stock (Look for "In stock" or "Currently unavailable").
2. The product is available but you need to choose an option (size, colour, etc.). If this is the case, you need to open the item page to access the options (drop-down list).
3. The product can be ordered but under special conditions and with prior agreement.
How to burn resins and church incense
1. Light the charcoal tablet
2. Place it on the grid of the incense burner (which you have prepared in advance).
3. When the tablet is lit (once it no longer gives off smoke) place a small quantity of resin directly on top of the charcoal.
Do you have a question that may be of interest to other users ? Feel free to ask us and, if necessary, we will add it to this FAQ.